Saturday, January 3, 2009

A wOnDeRfUl NeW yEaR

Wow so much has already happened this year and we are only 3 days into it. On December 29, 2008 my best friend Ashley's dad suddenly passed away in his sleep. I am so happy that it was not a painful death, but a peaceful death. Her mother passed away in 2000 from breast cancer and all I can think to myself is "What else could happen to her?"
We went to the funeral today and it was a wonderful service. When we pulled up to the church there were flags being held by Marine Corp Bikers. It was amazing. I am however happy to know that Larry is in a better place and no matter what will always be with Ashley and her older brother Ryan wherever they are.
On the 12th of this month we find out what the sex of the baby is. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that it's a boy. Everyone we know is having girls and we want a little boy. We have bough unisex outfits and blankets and all that fun stuff to start preparing. We have purchased diapers and a big box of wipes. That stuff is so expensive that you have to start buying early.
Wilbur is getting huge he is now a whopping 50 pounds. He is the funniest little thing though. He runs in circles and scratches his butt on any corner that he can find, even if its my foot.
Brandilyn turns 14 on the 8th. I can't believe how old she is. I remember my mom bringing her home from the hospital. It's crazy that all my little brothers and sisters are all grown up.
Jessica is getting more and more miserable everyday. She still gets sick a lot and is now at the point of none of her clothes fitting. Last night we went and bought her a bunch of maternity shirts. I tried talking her into getting more than one pair of pants since she only has one pair that fits, however she did not want to. Anyways I will try my hardest this year to put a weekly blog update up. It's hard with everything that goes on in our lives. However as crazy as it gets I love every minute of it.

Todd

No comments: