Friday, April 24, 2009

HeY

Well our lives are really hectic right now. Jessica started school on Monday for Cosmetology. She is loving it more than anything. She jumped right into dying hair. She had to take a person to school today to dye their hair. So my sister Kristina decided to do it and hopefully it turns out. Jessica is one of the smartest people I know and she will do just fine. I started school Tuesday for my Diploma. YAY maybe I will actually finish this time. I finished my English yesterday.
Janice is starting to push her foot through the tummy and her foot is as big as my pinky. It's so cool to watch her move around. I couldn't be happier that my little girl is almost here. In June we will be parents. It's crazy to think about. Anyways I have to get going. I want to go to school for a couple hours today so I have got to get going.....Talk to you all soon. Todd

2 comments:

Megan Crosley said...

Really Jess started cosmo...LOL me too I started Tuesday 4-22
LOL I started with Hair dying as well...where is she going to school???

Todd & Jessica Unsicker said...

She is going to school at Fran Browns or known now at Marinello.....