Sunday, May 24, 2009

YeT aNoThEr UpDaTe

It's crazy to think we have been married 1 year and 1 month. It's crazy how time flies. We are living in Sandy at the moment. With neither of us working we are living at my dad's dirt cheap. All baby stuff is over taking our bedroom. Jessica had to take time off school until July or August because of all the pain she is in. It is early maternity leave. I am looking for jobs in North Las Vegas and Lake Havasu City. Jessica and I want to get out of this state. We love or family and friends, but we want to get out and be on our own and build a life somewhere else.

Madden got out of my mother's yard a few days ago. I was personally freaking out, I have had him since he was a pup. I was looking from 10am to around 5 when some lady brought him home and said she had him all day. Wow thanks for letting me worry, post signs all over the neighborhood, and call the pound every 10 minutes not to mention the door to door my mother and grandmother was doing for me.

Jessica started to learn how to cut hair right before she took her maternity leave. She loves school and I even let her cut my hair. Don't worry people it doesn't look like she put a bowl over my head and cut around it. I made her shave it off. Nice and easy practice.

My sister Aniesha is having the baby any day now. Her mother's boyfriend sadly passed away in the hospital last night. Our thought's and prayers are with Katie and her boyfriend's family.

Other than all of this there is nothing exciting happening. I hope you are all having a wonderful spring. Get out and enjoy the weather. It's so beautiful and rainy. Perfect hiking weather.

Until Next Time

No comments: