Wednesday, January 13, 2010

TiMe FoR aN uPdAtE!!!!

We hope all is well with everyone. We have just been swamped with everything that is possible. Janice is now 7 1/2 months old and has her personality. Its funny to see the looks she gives you, or to hear her laugh. That little girl is our life. I am still working at Arctic Circle and enjoy it very much, I have amazing employees that close for me and I could not ask for anything better at the moment. We are finally almost out of debt. And the best news of all is the apartments we applied for finally called us and started processing our application. We should know by next week if we get in or not. Jessica is saving $100 to transfere schools because she didn't like how Marinello changed everything about Fran Brown when they bought it. What else to share with you at the moment is a mystery. I have so much on my mind and so little time. I have to go get ready for work. I hope you are all enjoying your new year.

Todd

No comments: