Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WOW!!!!






Hey everyone,
It has been a very busy 2 months. So much has been going on yet it doesn't seem like there is a lot to tell. July 25th we went to Florida so that Jessica could meet her birth mother and it was a wonderful reunion. They are so so so much alike and get along so well. Everyone there was amazing and we had a wonderful time getting to know them. Jessica's grandma DeAnn got married on the 4th of this month and it was a fun little wedding. Jessica is back to school and seems to be enjoying it. In 2 weeks she hits the floor and starts cutting people's hair on a daily basis. I started working at the Kaysville Arctic Circle about a month ago and have been really enjoying it. It is a fun job and I work with wonderful people. Janice just seems to be getting bigger and bigger and is getting to be so much fun. It's amazing that at the end of this week she will be 4 months old. She also got her ears pierced 3 weeks ago. She is so stinking cute. I hope all is well in everyone's lives.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Thanks for sharing! Your daughter is stinkin CUTE! :) Wow, Jessica cutting hair? That should be fun! I myself went to Hair school, but don't do hair now. But I have to say cutting hair was a challenge, and really fun! I'm sure Jessica will do well! And Todd, glad you found a job at A.C. Sounds like you 3 are doing great! Please tell ur sis I say HI. Wish you were still working at Sorenson. :) ttyl