Monday, October 5, 2009

It's Getting Cold Outside

Hey Everyone,
I hope all is going well in everyone's lives. Just thought I would give you all a little update for the week. Monday night Janice had a fever of 101.1 so we took her to the Wee Care here in Layton. They ran some tests and she tested positive for the "Swine Flu." It scared the life right out of us. However she is almost over it and doing amazing. Still smiles all the time and fights right through it. Jessica is starting to get sick now. Jessica hits the floor Tuesday at school and is excited. I have just been working, October is the busiest time of the year for Arctic Circle. Anyways I am going to hit the hay I have to work in the morning. Hope all is going well in everyone's lives.
Todd

1 comment:

Charity said...

Thank you for sharing about your family, Todd!
Scary about the little one.
But I'm glad we have the best care out there.
Glad she's getting over it.
Jessica is gonna have so much being on the floor, hands on!

Take care
Charity